Thursday, August 13, 2009

Room Makeover-Before and After

Okay so i decided to redo my room last week and it took a lot longer than i thought. So here are a few before and after shots-excuse the mess in the before shots, i went through everything in my room and remembered to take pictures in the middle of cleaning haha.

yes my bed is on cinder blocks because i don't have a bedframe yet; its actually more comfortable than you'd think and its stable too.

i don't have blinds or my curtains up yet...there's still a few things left to do until its all the way complete.i love my new room! :o)












3 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Okay I'm in LOVE with your room!! LOVE the bedding! Love the paint job! Way to go DIY boo!! You did great! Did you paint your nightstand too? I likey...See you tomorrow!

Mal said...

That looks great. I love it too, good job!

Jolin Redd said...

Boo,

I am so proud of you. You did an excellent job. You'll make a great mom and have so much fun decorating your home.
Love ya,
Mom