Thursday, July 30, 2009

Moab Prom March 7, 2009-Wonders of the Night

Okay so these pictures are obviously from awhile ago, but I'm bored and I thought I would give this whole blogging thing a try again haha. So I got asked to go to prom in Moab this year and it turned out to be really earlyin Spring and super fun! Here are a few pics...
This is the other girl in our group (Tailor Talbott-way awesome girl) and I thought her hair looked really cool.

Ha okay we were a little tire after the day...but we still had a great time together.

Fortunately I'm related to so many people in so many places and I got to hang with one of my cute cousins, Cynthia Bishoff, while I was at the dance that night

This is our group! Don't we look spiffy??? haha

Me and my date-Josh Stubbs-at dinner at Fiesta Mexicana before going to the dance. I was so scared I would spill on the dress that wasn't mine! The dinner was delicous though.

Me before going to dinner and the dance. Shaylee Tonya's niece did my hair and it turned out so good, plus she did it so fast if was crazy! haSo for part of our date the boys decided that we should try shooting different guns. Tailor and I did pretty good for the first 45 minutes until we realized that we still had like 10 more guns to go and most of them were too long for us! haha Still it was super fun though-I'm glad to be somewhat of a country girl. So we took pics of the boys shooting since they were in heaven...haha
For the first part of our date we took four-wheelers up to the sand dunes to play around...and it snowed! I never even knew it snowed in Moab! It sure made for a fun, interesting date lol.







1 comment:

Janice Twitchell said...

So glad you turned on your comments! Now I can tell you how pretty you look in those pics! You are too cute boo! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!